Gas Turbine Silencers
NVC Olsonfab’s engineering has extensive experience of gas turbine silencing which is rooted in the 60’s and 70’s including silencing “firsts’ – all gas turbine powered ships, land use aero-derivative gas turbines for electrical generation and gas pumping, and advanced trains and trucks. We can supply individual silencing components or a complete silencing package for your project.
NVC Olsonfab’s Comprehensive Products
- Acoustic enclosures for gas turbine – generator / compressor. Provides weather protection, fire protection, noise reduction barrier and allows for effective turbine cooling.
- Gas turbine air intake systems provide filtered air to the turbine and silencing of the outgoing noise. Air intake units can incorporate features of anti-icing, anti-fogging and cooling.
- Gas turbine exhaust gas systems incorporating as required, expansion joints, transitions, silencers and stacks including emission test ports, access platforms, ladders, lightning protection, aviation lights and helical strakes. Provides silencing of the outgoing gas turbine and power turbine noise.
- Ventilation systems for gas turbine generator / compressor compartments. Provides silencing acoustically compatible with the enclosing structure as well as the ventilation systems own forced draft fans.
- All NVC Olsonfab components are designed to meet the precise requirements of the project. Additionally, we can engineer and manufacture all required lifting structures, support structures, ladders and platforms, as well as provide thermal insulation.