Exhaust Silencers & Intake Silencers
NVC-Olsonfab offers standard and custom solutions to suit any specific application. We investigate and evaluate problems. Design and manufacturing solutions including silencers, flexible/expansion joints, thermal and noise reducing insulations and blankets, emission control units and a wide range of accessories.
- Diesel oil, gas and dual fuel reciprocating engines
- Reciprocating compressors
- Centrifugal compressors and blowers
- Rotary lobe, positive displacement blowers
- Rotary vacuum pumps including separator silencers
- Electric motors
- Air motors
Features & Benefits
- Circular, rectangular, disc, elliptical and custom shapes
- Designs for low and high temperature applications
- Standard sizes to 60” diameter connections. Larger sizes are also available.
- Multi inlet/outlet connections and various connection configurations
- ANSI and DIN specification flanges
- Reactive, absorptive and combination reactive / absorptive designs
- Standard noise reductions to 60 dBA.
- Custom designs for greater noise reductions
- High transmission loss shell designs, when required to ensure compatibility with in line noise reductions
- Designs to minimise shell flanking, losses, on high noise reduction designs.
- Optimised aerodynamic and acoustic element designs to provide low pressure losses and high noise reductions.
- Materials include: carbon steel, aluminised steel, 304, 316 and 400 series stainless steel, corten steel and hot dip galvanized over carbon steel.
- Thermal Insulation
- Turnkey Solutions Including:
- Exhaust stacks. Free standing structurally supported and ganged.
- Structural Steel
- Ladders, platforms, aviation lights, lightning protection, emission test ports, lifting davits and manways.
- Exhaust piping
- Flexible expansion joints
- Thermal insulation
- Weather protection