In House Complementary Products & Services
NVC Olsonfab believes in providing our clients with turnkey solutions. Design – Engineer – Fabricate. Our design team can help visualize a concept and engineer it to specification and code. From there, we bring the design to life with our highly trained, hands-on workers and innovative technology. Our CNC equipment along with our plasma table and 3D laser table expedite the process. Together as a team, we work with you to realize your project vision on budget and on time without sparing any quality. We are proud to service all our clients’ needs here in-house.
- CWB Welding. Aluminum Division 47.2. and Steel Division 47.1.
- TSSA Approved – and registered for Natural Gas Piping.
- ASME U & R Stamp Certified – ASME VIII. Div. 1., ASME B31.1 and ASME B31.3. for our manufacturing plant and on site work.
- Structural Steel
- Process piping, exhaust piping / ducting for air and gas
- Exhaust stacks, free standing stacks, structural supported stacks and gang stacks
- Ladders, platforms, aviation lights, lightning protection, emission and testing ports, lifting davits, and manways.
- Pressure vessels, tanks, fuel tanks and pressure piping
- Custom paint and coatings, thermal and acoustic insulating
- Electrical and controls, heating/cooling, ventilation, lighting, power, fire detection and suppression.